Why am I doing this? Because in these times of great unrest and distress in our country I get asked all the time "Do you know a good church that does (fill in the blank)?" I'm hoping that if you have chosen to engage daily with us, and God in this daily study it will have the same life imapcting change in your life that it has in ours.
Can you answer all my questions? Nope. No way. I'm not God. These resources are about you not taking the easy way out and having someone else do your research. If you have questions about God? Then dig in, start connecting with God through prayer. Journal your experience, what you learn, questions you have. Use the resources available for free to grow spiritually and intellectually.
If you do email me with questions I will share resources I have available, but I am not scholastically capable of answering your questions, nor will i pretend to be something I'm not.
You may find out like we did, that our political views, the government, our jobs, our addictions, and even our families are not the answer. You may find out that God is the answer. And you can make different choices, and the end result is you can have a different life as well. You may come to the conclusion as we have that we ARE the church! That being said, our faith should change EVERYTHING about how we live! I'm not trying to sell anyone anything, I don't want any money. I just want you to learn and understand the benefit of Loving God and Loving your neighbor. Today's reading is in the Gospel of Matthew chapter 1.
Today's sermon is from Verve. Verve is a church for people who don't like church in Las Vegas, Nevada. As we read Jesus geneology I think it's important to find out where I am on the scale of belief. If I am an atheist, can I go from atheist to agnostic? This video sermon is about 32 minutes. Verve Church Atheist to Agnostic
No comments:
Post a Comment